Our aim is for our pupils to be proud of themselves and their achievements, to be inspired by high quality provision and to be excited about the next steps in their learning. In order for this to happen we will teach and encourage good personal and social skills, including good learning behaviours; we will offer high quality provision and systems that can support every child to achieve their best and we will promote and develop a sense of belonging and responsibility to the school and wider community.
- Year 5 visit Burnham Grammar School
- Year 5 visit Herschel Grammar School
- Year 4′s Got Musical Talent!
- 3Daffodil Allotment and Plants Topic
- 3Daffodil Right Angle Hunt
- Year 4 Violin Concert
- Right angles
- 4 London make Greek style clay pots